Tropical Salsa with Parsnip Chips
This recipe is a great change from your typical tomato salsa and corn chips! Recipe by Krista Allen.
Cook Time: 25 min
How Do You Make It?
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kelp granules
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 a medium red onion
1/4 cup cilantro
1 teaspoon lime juice
Tropical Salsa with Parsnip Chips,
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Wash parsnips. Peel if they are not organic. Trim off ends and slice diagonally into 1/2 inch “chips”.
3. Place parsnips on a baking sheets and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
4. Sprinkle parsnips with kelp and salt. Bake for 25 minutes or until browned on the edges.
5. The remaining ingredients will require a large bowl. Peel, core and chop the pineapple.
6. Peel, core and chop the mango.
7. Peel and chop the kiwis.
8. Peel and dice the red onion.
9. De-seed and dice the jalapenos
10. Mince the cilantro.
11. Add the lime juice and mix.
12. Serve with warm or cooled parsnip chips.
Serves 4.Tropical Salsa with Parsnip Chips,
You must be logged in to post a comment.