Easy Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Perfectly satisfying, perfectly sweet and perfectly vegan!
Cook Time: 15 min
How Do You Make It?
1½ tsp Apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Natural (unsweetened) cocoa powder
¾ c Almond milk
½ tsp Baking soda
1½ tsp Baking powder
1½ c plus 2 tbsp of Bob’s Red Mill “All-Purpose”baking flour
¼ tsp Salt
3 tbsp Pure vegetable oil
2 tbsp Dark coffee (cold)
1 Banana (ripe, mashed)
12 cupcake liners
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a medium glass bowl pour ¾ C almond milk, and 1.5 tsp of Apple cider vinegar. Stir gently
until the mixture curdles.
3. In a large separate bowl sift together all dry ingredients (hold back 2tbsp of all-purpose baking
mix) until the mixture resembles fine sand.
4. Add mashed banana, coffee and oil to the bowl containing the almond milk.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and incorporate fully. Add 2tbsp of all-purpose baking mix and
re-incorporate ingredients. Allow to sit for three minutes before filling cupcake liners.
6. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost only when completely cooled, serve and enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.